We have over 10 years experience in developing educational games for primary/secondary schools and universities/colleges, including:
- Core Skills Development (Team Work, Communication, Problem Solving, Literacy/Numeracy, ICT)
- Thinking Correctly Under Pressure and Maximising Your Potential
- Science and Engineering
- Child Care and Safety in the Home
- Project Management
We can bring this experience to bear on developing a game to help meet specific educational objectives and learning outcomes.
Our service incorporates an end to end development cycle, including:
- Requirements and needs capture; including identifying desired learning outcomes
- Game design, including ensuring the use of appropriate technology to allow for effective deployment of the software
- Game development, using the Agile methodology to provide regular visibility of the final game while prioritising functionality based on feedback from pupils/students and teachers/lecturers
- Deployment and on-going support to ensure that your game is adopted as widely as possible, with any critical issues identified and resolved efficiently and effectively
We also have specific experience of deploying software via Glow in Scotland.
Please contact us for more information about our educational game development service.